Thursday, March 31, 2011

last days

I have a new and exciting post for you . . . not!!!  I haven't done anything different, I haven't gone anywhere special, and I haven't seen anything extraordinary!!

This place really doesn't offer me anything more than the states.  In fact, it takes.  Constantly, it takes.  The minimum wage here is $15 per hour--it's why servers don't get tipped here.  It's not customary to tip the servers here, but it's righteous--they don't tend to you as well as they do in the states.

I can't wait to come home--I have one roomate that's a nice young kid and another that's a piece of shit.  If I don't come home, it's because I've killed him.

Goodbye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe someone with your pleasant personality would do that.Have to go for a rde when you get back,if we can talk Rick into it!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete