Sunday, March 27, 2011

home stretch

I am seriously in the home stretch now.  Six days from now, I will be over the Pacific Ocean, on my way back to the land of milk and honey.  If I sound anxious to get home, I am.  Not because of Australia in any way, but because of an unfortunate cancellation of a project for which we were scheduled while here.  Not anyone's fault--simply something that happens in the business on occasion, but disappointing all the same.  I find myself with little to do for the rest of this week--it makes for long days.

I've posted some pictures here--not too many.  But I hope you enjoy.  The first couple were taken from the apogee of the path of a ferris wheel and the others were taken from a water taxi that travels the Brisbane River.

I'll post again before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment