Sunday, March 13, 2011

I was unable to make it to the beach yesterday, so there are no new pictures to post, but eight of us booked a half day charter for this coming Saturday to go deepsea fishing.  That should be interesting and I'm looking forward to it.

Just three more weeks until I'm back in the States.  Other than my friends and family, these are some of the things I miss:

***A waiter or waitress in a restaurant.  Most eating establishments are set up to take your order at a counter where they give you a buzzer to alert you when your meal is ready.  Then you go back to the counter and carry your food to your table.

***A vehicle.  I know that walking is good for me, but I'm really getting sick of the daily hike and would prefer to get in my truck and go.

***A case of beer for less than $40.  This price is for the local beer--the imports exceed $50 per case.

***Softer toilet paper.

***Television that shows more than Family Guy, The Simpsons, and South Park.

That's all for now--I gotta get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment