Thursday, February 10, 2011

My apartment is in South Brisbane at the corner of Albert Street and Charlotte Street, just a few blocks from The Exchange.  This is a pub we will watch the Pitt/Villanova game on Sunday at noon.  It airs in Pittsburgh at 9:00PM on Saturday on ESPN.  I've talked the other guys into coming along and they've agreed, so we'll be six strong at tip-off.  Representing . . . go Pitt!!

The office is on Montague Street across the river.  See if you can map it on Google.  We walk the distance and when we cross the river, it's over a pedestrian bridge.  I smoke two or three cigarettes on the way--you know, for medicinal purposes.  Can anyone tell me how far it is between my apartment and my office--feel free to use miles or kilometers, I'll convert (the last time I said that was to a Rabbi).

This place is absolutely beautiful and I have yet to encounter an unfriendly person.  The downside is that you never know when the rain is coming and I have a suspicion that I won't have time explore the beauty.

It's early yet and maybe I'm being a curmudgen.  Time has yet to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment