Friday, February 11, 2011

It's amazing to me to be in another country.  It really isn't too much different--they like steak, they're passionate about their sports, and they speak the same languge (sort of).

Did you know that most of the Aussies think that everyone in America is packing heat?  I was asked if I've ever killed anyone--that's a question I was never asked before.  I've been told that when there is a shooting in Brisbane, it makes front page news for two weeks.  The crime rate here is much lower than in Pittsburgh.

I'll try to post more photographs tomorrow, but I don't want to cart the camera so I'm not sure if I will.  In the meantime, I wish you all a good night (the next time it's night for you) and sweet dreams (the next time you're sleeping).

Del

No comments:

Post a Comment